Our mission is to educate your staff and give them the tools to make healthy lifestyle changes. We offer holistic wellness classes and services on your premises, making it a convenient and cost-effective way to help reduce stress, improve productivity, and enhance the overall well-being of your company.
|Work-Life Balance||Nutrition on the Go|
|Stress Relief||Group Fitness|
|Increase Strength||Breath Work|
|Quieting Your Mind||Chair Yoga|
|Fitness Challenges||Stress-Reducing Foods|
|Guided Visualization||Good Night’s Sleep|
|Positive Thought||Heart Health|
|Sit to Be Fit||Pilates|
|Relaxation & Self-Care||Dealing With Change|
|Positive Self Esteem||Financial Wellness|
|Thrive – Redefining Success||Time Management|
By bringing together top professionals in health, wellness, and coaching, The Royal Treatment has created a complete wellness program.
DID YOU KNOW?
- The ROI on a well-run employee wellness programs can be as high as 6 to 1.
- Tax incentives and grants are available for qualifying companies to reduce health care costs.
- A typical employer spends about $18K a year per employee for costs related to health care and lost productivity due to illness.
- Many companies are seeing a $3 to $6 return on every dollar invested in a wellness program.
- Wellness programs affect drops in absenteeism, health care premiums, and disability/workplace compensation costs.
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT:
- How healthy, productive and engaged is your team?
- How do you manage your company’s absenteeism?
- Are your employees sleep deprived?
- Have you thought about how the health and fitness of your employees affect the company’s bottom line?
In your text, tick reference spell out references to centuries, e.